JCR AVRASYA DERECELENDİRME A.Ş. POINT TO BE PAID ATTENTION TO WHILE SIGNING SERVICE CONTRACT AND OTHER CONTRACTS
1. The contract must be signed in two copies, one copy to be kept by the company and the other copy by JCR Avrasya Derecelendirme A.Ş.
2. The contract should be printed on one side of A4 paper. Contracts printed on both sides and back should not be opened for signature and it is obligatory to receive the contracts in color.
3. Each page must be absolutely initialed.
4. The last page of the contract should be signed after the company stamp is struck.
5. The contract must be signed (jointly/individually) by authorized signatories who have the authority to represent the company.
6. After the signatures are had, the contract should be sent to the address on it, accompanied by the signature circular.
7. The Nondisclosure Agreement to be signed in addition to the Service Agreement should also be signed in two copies by paying attention to the same issues.
8. The Service Request Form to be signed in addition to the Service Agreement should be signed in two copies by filling in the relevant fields, paying attention to the same issues. If there are no relevant alternatives in the Service Request Form for your preferences, the options should be left blank.
9. The date part of all three contracts must be filled by the firm and a navy blue pen must be used.
10. Following the completion of the Question List sent along with the Rating Contract, which includes the information and documents required for report preparation, must be submitted with the required content to our institution before the agreement process commences. The aforementioned documents shall be delivered through e-mail. The required information may also be answered on the Question List itself.
11. We remind you that the essential works and transactions should be completed within the prescribed legal term, as the contract date is written by you and the stamp tax duty is yours as per article 10/c of the Rating Agreement. Moreover, we request that the stamp duty payment receipt/document be delivered to us.